Translate

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My top 10 favorite restaurants

If I would have been asked which to take, I'd take the red pill because of these fabulous treats...

  1. GRAM's diner... The one I love most... Located at Rockewell Center and SM Mall of Asia. IT's juicy and irresistable pork belly steaks with mashed potatoes are to die for. Another restaurant complement to this is Butter Diner located infront of the Gateway Gazebo... beside Oyster Bar almost.
  2. TA YANN...A restaurant located in Robinson's Place Manila, almost in front of YRYS. I think that's the Padre Faura Wing. Taosi squid fits both mine and Lean's taste... Yumm... Not to mention, their Yang Chow Fried Rice... It's not that oily. Lemon Chicken is also great here. My friend Jaq and I? We crave for that every now and then. Relatives of this restaurant are: Mann Hann, Mann Yann, Haf Chan, Haf Chang, Hap Chan... Hahaha!!!
  3. TRIO...of The Fort. Their cream of mushroom soup is extraordinary. You should try it....
  4. CHILLI'S...It gives you a taste of the American Dream. Again, I love their steak topped with fluffy shrimps... Oohhh lala!!! It's going to make you forget not just your name but everything as well. Hahaha!!!
  5. TAKAYAMA.... I don't know if it's still open anywhere. The last time I ate there was way back grade school. You get to choose your raw ingredients and have it cook the way you want while watching.. It's so cool. I think they include wine as their secret weapon...That everytime I finish eating there, I get dizzy but happy-dizzy. Hahaha!!!
  6. ALING TONYANG'S....This was located atop the Seaside mart which seats along Roxas Blvd.-Baclaran. They've expanded towards the back of the wet market because of continuous support of satisfied customers. Ehem!!! I'm guilty of that. But now, the wet market seems to have been evicted... I think they have themselves relocated at the Dampa area along Macapagal Ave. The secret here... you do the marketing... to know that your goods were weighed exactly. That's what makes the experience fun. Another plus is, you get to enjoy your food while eating with your bare hands.
  7. IN-N-OUT BURGER.... When we were on our way to Las Vegas from California, we had to make a stopover here because of the long and exhausting drive we had... We discovered how good their burger is that my dad actually wanted to franchise it and bring it over here in the Philippines. As if!!! Anyway, I ordered the kiddie meal because their adult serving is good for a truck driver... But it was enough for me to consider this as one of my top 10...
  8. CAFE BRETON.... One of the factors that I consider in choosing a restaurant to dine at is the experience... I loved their "make your own" crepe here... The ambiance also is just right for a chit-chat feel...
  9. MAHOGANY MARKET... This is located in Tagaytay, almost near Cavite already. It's somewhat a secret place for the best Bulalo soup ever!!!! They pour soup over your meat unlimitedly... Sweet!!!
  10. KFC.... My all-time favorite fastfood. Their way of cooking the original thigh is just so right... Keeps me on the go when the fast-paced world keeps me at my feet.....