Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2007

happy thanksgiving!


There are absolutely a lot of things to be thankful for this year.
First and foremost, we thank God for our Disney contracts.
We always find ourselves tired at the end of the day but we never
fail to constantly remember that we are able to survive life.
We would always embrace our ability to entertain people with our talents.
None of these would be possible if not for the almighty one.
Thanks for that...





True friends have sprouted along the way too. And I hope they know how thankful I am when they brighten up my day or when they give effort when they take the loneliness away. Being away from what's familiar to you is a risk. And it's amazing to feel that somebody treats you as their own brothers and sisters. I hope it would always stay the same way. But for all we know, we are in the world where nothing seems to be permanent. So, everyday is a new chance to show each other how much you take care of them.




















This year, Josh helped me in getting my new laptop. I'm addicted with my SONY VAIO PCG-6S7P. Talking about being techie alright. What I like about it? It's handy, light, I chose the one with a big memory and graphics are by NVIDIA. Meaning? Good for games. Woohoow! Too bad though my CANON IXUS 950 got lost but I got a new camera from Hogan for my birthday. He comes up with the most breathtaking surprises. He got me a SONY one too. SONY Cybershot DSC-T200. It is the most compatible with my laptop. I hate to brag about it. Some of you may think it's just a material thing but it helps me get hold of the memories.... That's what I'm most thankful of.

And last but not the least....

I thank God mostly for making me understand the concept of time.

All of us are bound to an end. It comes in so many ways.... it may be thru finishing college where you find yourself waving goodbye to good friends, ending up a contract and finding yourself thinking of what's next, breaking up with somebody and choose not to remember at all or even death when everything is put to a halt. One thing I've proven true... you have to make the most of your time. Help people see the beauty of life. Don't get tired of doing so. Because thru it, you'll see yourself transforming into a better human being. Make the most out of what you have. Satisfaction is hard to find within us. But one way or another, if you'd pray hard for it... you'll realize everything is right in front of you and all you have to do is to embrace it. Take in everything you can and give everything you've got... At least, BE REMEMBERED!