Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

FAB FIND FRIDAY

Happy Birthday to the Salinggawi November babies!!!!
Life, as we know it, moves on with the choices we do. As human beings, we tend to fail every now and then. But the beauty of living life comes along when you meet people that are true enough to say you are wrong. Most importantly, people who'd encourage you to make the wrong right.

my angels, Ate Naths and Ate Aima
The fabulous find I'd feature today are my family and friends who have been with me thru the years. Whether they are far away from me, moved on without me or just stayed, my life won't reach its 31st year if not for them. I would like to extend my love and blessings to the people who had inspired me, taught me, nurtured me, helped me, cared for me, loved me and most of all the ones who disagreed with me because if they never did, I would not find my way to who I really am and to be able to stand for what I believe in.

To my family in the Philippines:





RIYADH:

TAIWAN:

SAMOA:


NEW ZEALAND:




USA:



HONG KONG:

Knowing that all of you are away from harm, 
letting me know that you've thought of me on this special day,
 thank you very much and I love you. 
You are very expressive of how you wish me to be at my best.
No matter what, family comes first.

Thank you Ate Aima for this delicious cake!

To my friends who had spent money, 
effort and time just to surprise me
and make this day extra memorable,
you know who you are, 
may the good Lord bless you a thousand fold back. 
I treasure every moment with all of you and
you are the people who rejoiced
when I'm at my best.
And who have seen me, at my worst.


There are so many things to be thankful for today. 
I woke up alive from the 281 birthday greeters in Facebook 
on this day alone 
plus the ones that started greeting since the 11th.
It is beyond amazing because I am still counting.
It is a gift itself.

I have a job to go to that keeps me driven,
more than enough to make ends meet.
A job where I make thousands of people happy.
A job where I get paid for doing what I love to do.
A job where I get to share priceless moments with talented people.

November 15, 2013 = photo by: Ling Lai

And I know today I am more than blessed for seeing my
favorite sight everyday just as how it should be....
the breathtaking Tsing Ma Bridge on a beautiful day of Autumn.



I could just go on and on. But allow me to say, I appreciate everything even that number called "31". Haha!

For my husband, Hogan Toomalatai, thank you for loving me everyday. Words are not enough to let you know how much I am truly grateful that I have you in my life. You complete me and that being said, I always catch myself not knowing what else to wish for except for the time that God allotted for us to be together here on earth to be more than it's supposed to be. Either way, every second with you is a gift from up above already.

Above all, I thank You, Lord, for making me realize that the value of life is not in the material possessions that you have. It is in the happiness that you find in the simplest of things. Waking up on a bed, food within an arm's reach, the breath I take every second, sleeping soundly at night. I thank You Lord, for this life, my life.

Thank you so much for all of your meaningful gifts!


No comments: