Translate

Saturday, September 20, 2014

JACKY JUNTARO PHOTOGRAPHY

"Taking pictures is savouring life intensely,
every hundredth of a second."
- Marc Riboud
I have long waited for the time
to capture this moment in my life
that's why I would like to share
my wonderful experience under
Jacky Juntaro's direction during
my photoshoot while I was pregnant.




Jacky and I had been old friends for almost 10 years now. And I had witnessed how this talented lad had grown up from being an expectator into becoming one of the most sought after cast member in the happiest place on Earth. His hosting skills are remarkable and have been in demand because of it but not long ago, he had opened himself into another form of art... PHOTOGRAPHY.




Jacky's personal touch varies from being raw, crisp, unique with a touch of charm, spontaneity and colour. Ironic as it may seem, he has a fun and dramatic personality that is undeniably present in his work.

I understand that being pregnant is both a celebration and a responsibility. When the shots came out as he had put all his mash ups together, I was amazed with how he captured what I truly feel inside. I am truly overjoyed, grateful and excited. I am more than a satisfied client as I went thru every picture.  He admitted that it was his first time to do a maternity photoshoot and as we are in the same page on that, we were glad that we did this project together. It made us both comfortable and wanting to do as much poses, hitting as much locations and trying that much wardrobe.

His gadgets are simple but his ideas are endless. He prefers usage of natural lighting more and he loves the parallel of the subject's beauty with that of nature's. Most especially with this maternity shoot, he chose the beach to highlight the serenity of having my bundle of joy's heartbeat in sync with mine.


If you'd be interested to avail of his photo services, he does amazing portraits as well. Before booking, it would be good for you to know that he is based in Hong Kong, yet is open for traveling shoots. As of dealing with his work, he loves sharing his views and he involves his clients in his projects as far as ideas, wardrobe, location and style is concerned. Besides portraits, he does capturing pre-nuptial photoshoot, events and media service.  You can reach him thru his Facebook account if you are interested or you could leave a comment below as to how you can be reached.

"A mother's joy begins when a new life starts stirring inside,
when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time,
and a playful kick reminds her, that she is never alone."
- Unknown

Related posts:

1. MARK BAUTISTA PHOTOGRAPHY - another world class talent when it comes to photography.
2. THEN AND NOW - Aging is inevitable. This post is for remembering the tester years.
3. 2011 PICTURE COMPILATION - Some of the best shots of 2011 to share for you. 

No comments: