Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Jessie J's Hidden Talent

For my Do-it-Yourself Monday, I am encouraging you to BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

Believe in your strengths.
Believe in your dreams.
Believe that you can make a difference.
Believe in your uniqueness.
Believe in your capacity.
Believe your purpose.

I came across this video and this might inspire you.



This certainly reminds us that no matter how you conceal or deny what God had made you for, your purpose will always stand out. Learn to share it. As a matter of fact, hone those God-given skills because no matter what circumstance you'll find yourself in, you will always be known for it.

Own it and let yourself be great.

Related posts:
1. 10 THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THE WHOLE SHENANIGAN - these are things that I learned not until I gave birth already.

2. CORPORATE ATTIRE? No Problem! - A guide to fashion when you have to be attending professional meetings, job interviews and contract deals.

3. IT'S IN YOUR HANDS - life lessons that I've earned and learned as I reach 30.

No comments: